Monday, July 25, 2011

Feats Progress

I roughed up a first draft of a document for adding Feats of Arms to our AD&D based rules.  I need to figure out the schedule by which characters get said feats, but that'll come.   I think my favorite new feat I've come up with is this one:

Little Bastard (talent)
Prerequisite:  gnome, Halfling, dwarf
Benefit: the character can break melee contact with an enemy without letting that enemy get a free attack against him, as long as that enemy is in contact with at least 1 other combatant on the escaping character’s side.


The entire document is on the Badlands main wiki page here:


http://www.lordsofhack.com/home/doku.php?id=badlands

1 comment:

  1. For the armor proficiency feat, you'll need the values for the penalties for thieves (and such) that attempt to use thief skills while wearing the heavier armor.

    Otherwise, looking good so far.

    ReplyDelete