Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Irish and Saxons

Painted up a set of 8 Irish Warriors:

 And 8 more Late Saxons:
That's the lot of the recent buys,  most of the "To Be Painted" left are Sci-Fi, or stuff given or awarded me, so there's no compelling need to do them yet.

I also took all my recent paints, and my box of chain-mail knights, Norman footmen, and all my wizards and gave them the "Magic Dip".   It really improves the half-naked Irishmen and the wizards in light colored robes considerably, but helps all of them a bit, bringing out beard and cloth texture really well.

2 comments:

  1. Aren't the Irish missing empty beer bottles? I see they're shirtless, but none of them are look passed out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that the package said "Irish warriors, first thing in the morning"

    ReplyDelete