Friday, July 16, 2021

Gothic Building--Finished

 I've assembled, glued and painted my Pegasus Gothic Building.   It had no floors or roofs, but I still decided to assemble it as a 2 story buildings


Front View


The doors actually open and close, and the roof is just a piece of cardboard, painted and stood on top, so miniatures can be placed there.   I may need to add a hatchway for access.


First Floor


I thought I got mildly clever here.   I took 4 of the Greek columns I've had for years, and which turned out to be exactly the height I needed and glued them onto my cardboard base, so they will support the second floor.

Second Floor


Another piece of cardboard perched on top of the columns, serves as the second floor.  It has to be a little offset because of all the internal protuberances, and I've cut out a section to represent where the stairs would be.   I should search around for an actual stairs to put in there.

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! Can't wait till we burn it down! Or save the victims from the horrible fire! Why not both?

    ReplyDelete