Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Spree Spent

I think that my incredible shopping spree may finally be at an end.  I have made a significant order from Pulp Figures and have asked for a bunch more for Christmas.  But, I think I may have come to the end of the jag.   I'll need to paint awhile, and I'm in to building terrain for the adventures I'm writing for TABP, but I think I've really reached the point of having bought what I need for the campaign to be well populated.  I needed to pull the bandage off the Pulp Figures, cause they're awesome, and I'm not getting any more of the sad Reverisco figures which pale in comparison.   I did like the Blue Moon figures I just got, but their pulp line is smaller than Pulp figures, and I've gotten the ones I really wanted from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment