Sunday, November 20, 2016

To A Bloody Pulp Project #15: Terrible Boat

Here's the terrible boat I put together today.

First I cut out the deck, taped the edges, painted it and glued on some project blocks for the engine and supports for the wheelhouse walls.  So far so good.

Next, I built and painted walls and a roof for the wheelhouse, painted some cardboard for windows, glued them on.   And then cut and painted some cardboard strips for the wall-dealies.

The gluing together was a disaster, and the whole thing just didn't quite turn out as I wanted it.   Sticking to simple buildings from now on.

The Front:
The side:

It will do for the one scene of the adventure "The Book of Frankenstein" that I made it for, but I don't think I'll keep it long after that.  Maybe it'll look a little better when all the horrible pools of glue dry.


1 comment: