Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Character Ideas

I've been thinking about my character for To A Bloody Pulp.   I've got his history worked out:


Went with Pershing against Pancho Villa, fought in WW1, was Arizona Militia Captain and Pinkerton Detective in early 1920's, was a prohibition agent in Gotham in late 1920's.  Is about 40 years old.


Name:   Cap'n Buck Freemont


I'm deciding whether he's going to have a superpower --given to him by the ghost of Abraham Lincoln--(the Stun Power, which he activates when he charges into melee, and it centers on himself) in which case his code name will be "Captain Avalanche", or whether he's just going to use a shotgun all the time, in which case his code name will be "Captain Shotgun"

2 comments:

  1. I've had this idea for a character rolling around: Puma Man! And he can fly! Just like a Puma.

    ReplyDelete