Sunday, February 5, 2017

Terrible Buildings

I finally went through my old train box and fished out the usable buildings.  I washed them down and glued them together.   Some were mine when I was a boy (mid 70's), some were my older brother's (mid 60's).    They are all pretty bad.   They are cheap, old and in bad shape.

 Group 1:  a poorly assembled freight station, signal tower and factory.

Group 2:  a beaten-up savings and loan and a cheap motel.  The motel looks far worse in person than it does in the picture.  It was of pink plastic and my 12 year old self painted it yellow with poster paint, which is all thick and gloppy.  It also is poorly aligned in its assembly.

Group 3, small passenger station and platform.   This one isn't too bad, other than being 40 years old and deteriorated.

No comments:

Post a Comment