Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Map musings

I think what I may do with my Greyhawk map is to glue each half-map onto its own piece of foam board and just butt them together in use.   Trying to glue them both onto the same sheet, and then getting them to match nicely, seems to me to be a recipe for disaster and disappointment.  As Homer Simpson says, "trying is the first step toward failure, never try."


I was looking at various you tube videos, and while many suggested using spray adhesive, I think that "archive quality glue sticks" might be the route to take for me:  more wiggle-room and ability to take things slowly, part by part.

2 comments:

  1. I get the feeling that you want to play a 5e Greyhawk campaign next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I was clear about Jan Quadrant Vincent 16

      Delete