Sunday, March 18, 2018

Behold my swag

Did 2 hours of intensive shopping at "Cold Wars" on Saturday.

First:  Some miniatures:   dismounted Norman Knights with Swords,  Halberd Guys, and Knights with Big Weapons:
Second:  Cobblestone Mats:  4 18"x12" rubber mats with a cobblestone pattern, probably going to cut them into a series of roads/streets sections.
Third:  A resin cottage (which I bought because I mis-read the price tag) and a cave-hole piece
Fourth:  A church model--took a chance on this one, it is 15mm scale, but it is a model of a big church, so it should be good for a medium-sized 28mm church

Fifth:  A collection of small furniture pieces:  round table, fireplace, bookcase, beds, and a set of metal bases.
Sixth: the Game Master of Crusader game gave me a copy of the ruleset, which he had written and published back in '92.  It's fun and fast.  I had an extremely good time.





1 comment:

  1. That cave hole looks pretty awesome. I could see a whole lot of uses for that!

    ReplyDelete