Thursday, November 15, 2018

How Not To Waste a Surprise Day Off

I got a surprise day off due to snow today, and I managed not to completely waste this precious gift.

I managed to achieve the following:
  • Did the laundry, even though tomorrow is laundry day
  • Cleared off the game table for paint action
  • watch 3 different animated movies on DC Universe
  • Glued, Based and Primed 8 dismounted knights with big weapons, and 3 mounted knights
  • Make myself a delicious bacon and egg sammich for lunch.
  • grade 1 set of trimester final exams
  • painted 5 musketeer miniatures that have been sitting around primed for 6 months (pictured above)
  • watch Outlaw King on Netflix (meh)
  • clear the driveway with my new snow blower
  • take care of the dishes
  • make myself a meatball sub for dinner, with enough leftovers for everyone for tomorrow
Daughter gave up driving home and got a hotel over near her work in Lancaster.
As of 7:00 wife gave up driving home and went back to work, will try again later.

So all alone and all my work is done.  I guess it's back to DC universe

No comments:

Post a Comment