Monday, December 20, 2010

Home Sweet Home

I would like players to let me know where they live.  Right now,  I know that Septimus lives in his mom's house (although he could also stay in the Silver Stars Lodge, if he wanted).

For the rest of you,  if you spend 100gp maintenance, it is assumed you have your own private room.  If you spend at the 60gp maintenance level, you have to share a room with 1 room mate.  If you spend at the 30gp level, you have to share a room with 2-3 people.  

If you buy a place, as some of you are considering, then of course you needn't share.

If you live in Portchester, let me know what ward you live in (Docks, Farmers, Old Town, Grand Ward, or Golden Ward).  You could also live in the countryside (where the vast majority of the population lives).

I would like to see Andrew draw up some plans for Mom's house (it would be approximately 40'x20', 2 storeys high).

2 comments:

  1. I always figured Septimus didn't actually live in his mothers' house. In game terms, I'm spending that money on her to win XP for being generous. In role-playing terms, I'm saying that Septimus' mother is insane and erratic and is prone to acting murderously toward him.

    However, that doesn't keep someone else from enjoying the fruits of the living Septimus shells out for his mother. It merely takes a little role playing to become Septimus' mothers' "boyfriend".

    I'll be happy to make a map.

    Please note that on top of the gold I spend in rent and living for his mother, Septimus spends an additional 30gp to stay at the wizard's order house in a common room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Septimus' mother too well to be willing to live with her, but I will rent a sizable room nearby so me and my dogs can help him keep an eye on her (I can see her now calling my horrible war dogs fluffykins and cuddles). I don't recall exactly where his mother's house is located, though.

    ReplyDelete