Saturday, January 15, 2011

Aggh

I really didn't realize it had been 2 weeks since I blogged here.   The last 2 weeks have been completely insane at work (which you might have guessed at if you've seen the local paper).  I think that the most grevious parts are over, so I can do more game stuff.

I did print out a bunch of cards for the hireling deck.  I updated the Professionals, Lenny the Stabber and Bull-buggering Jack and a few of the other henchmen who weren'tt correct.  I also added a handful of replacements and additional guys.

Of course, right after I wrote them up, I ran out of toner in my printer.   I ordered a new cartridge online and didn't get it until yesterday.   I was also having a problem with printing out cards on my printer.  It's real fussy about how you set up the file.   You have to set the size as 4" WIDE and 6" HIGH and then switch to landscape, any other set up just doesn't work.

I'm going to try to do a Portchester News tomorrow before the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment