Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Operation Backlog

Most of my new sci-fi miniatures have arrived, but I wanted to try to clear my backlog of old lead before charging into the new stuff (or else old lead never gets painted).  So, I've gotten through enough of them so that I can proceed with my newer stuff without feeling like a hoarder.  The only things in my back up box are those plastic Viking spearmen (who I may try to get rid of, as I really don't need them), and some snake-men, which I think Jason gave me (no guilt involved if I didn;t buy them).

I had one disaster in the process.   When I was bringing in the primed and assembled historicals from the car-hole, I dropped them on the floor, shattering much of the assembly work (I never did find one of the lances and some of the bases are still cracked).

Anyway, here are the results:

3 mounted knights from the 1400's
4 mounted knights from the 1200's

A byzantine emperor and his retinue

No comments:

Post a Comment