Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Return to Painting

For the first time since my Crusades plastics project, I got some painting done today.   I had 6 Sci-Fi  Ape Troopers already primed (I don't even remember when I got them) and painted them up with snazzy metallic armor.   I also based and primed 3 flying monkeys (I decided to skip the wings), my new Owlbear, a Carnivorous Ape, and 6 familiars.    I also have 6 Saxon slingers primed and ready and a half dozen ape gangsters.

The rest of my to be painted file includes 6 mounted knights, a Byzantine emperor and his retinue and a box of 30 28mm hard plastic Viking spearmen.  Gads, viking spearmen, last on my list of things to paint.

My Droyne and Space-suit guys have not shown up yet in the mail.

I must say painting the space apes put a few ideas in my head and I think I've decided how to proceed with the Traveller set up (not that I'm 100% set on Traveller for the next game, if anyone has other thoughts,..speak up)

2 comments:

  1. Jason and I bought you some apes. http://www.warlordgames.com/new-the-ape-gang-boxed-set/

    ReplyDelete