Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Complete Madness

I'm just going to say it, I have a pretty awesome collection of 25mm metal miniatures.  They cover almost everything we game with/in/about.  I'm about to go to a convention where I could get more of any sort I might want.

Yet I'm getting this bizarre maddening desire to start buying plastic miniatures.  Either in the large 54mm toy soldier size, or the smaller HO (20mm) size.  For no danged reason.   They wouldn't mix with what I've got.   This sort of soft plastic doesn't paint nearly as well as metal.  Sure, they're cheaper, but I don't really need to go cheaper.  It's just plain madness on my part.  Hopefully it will pass.

Look at this bucket of guys you can get from Toys R Us:

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=19789896&cp=&parentPage=search

I had already been sorting through sites with the smaller guys.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment