Monday, December 2, 2013

Miniatures Pics, recent work

First up are 4 dismounted knights from the later crusades era, which I bought at Fall-In.   I painted the 2 on the left with "platinum" color, and the 2 on the right with "pewter" color.   In general, I think I like the pewter better, but the platinum does have some advantage when viewed at a distance.


Next, I have my two masked men.   The one on the left is my choice for the "Masked Archer of the Apocalypse", but the one on the right is a close runner-up.   My final choice is mainly because the one on the left has a bow and quiver on his back, and the one on the right only has daggers.




Next I have a few more Outlaws that I bought from MegaMiniatures (R.I.P., alas) when I got the masked men.

Finally, in the spirit of the season, here's a learned wizard, who, because of poor color choice on my part, ended up looking more like Father Christmas than anything else.


1 comment: