Monday, December 9, 2013

Progess and a Find

I've finished my 8 plastic Warhammer Knights.   I'm pretty happy with them.  I'd post some pictures, but I'm having camera difficulties.

I decided to put aside all my monkeys (I have 2 sets of armed monkey-men, 1 I bought, 1 Jason gave me;  I giant ape that Marlon left with me, and a pack of Flying Monkeys with crossbows I got at the Convention).  I figure that the armed monkeys aren't campaign appropriate, so I'll just wait on the whole monkey crew for now.

I'm basing, gluing and priming 4 more dismounted crusades knights and 8 longbow men from the Convention for my next project.  Some of them might have done ok for the Masked Archer, but I think the guy I've already painted is still the best choice.

Finally, I made a find at the Dollar Tree today.   They had some excellent Pine Trees for Christmas Garden displays,  2 trees in a blister for $1.  I bought 4 blisters, but might go get some more once I've gotten them open to have a closer look.  They seem unbeatable for the price.

1 comment:

  1. i forgot to mention this to you earlier, having a wife that works there certainly has some perks for some basic craft materials

    ReplyDelete