Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Stage 2 Complete and Stepping Back from Madness

I managed to finish painting my Turkish army on Monday.   I have some more heavy cavalry coming in the mail, but I may or may not need it.    I managed to paint only 24 of the infantry, and pack the other 72 back in the box and put them away.


I need to decide whether to base the Turks next or start painting the Crusader army or perhaps start working on the terrain.    I really do need some more crusader horsemen, I have some coming in the mail, but it's been a long time (they had to be shipped from Europe to Arkansas to me).   I'm thinking of getting some alternative ones from my more reliable sources instead.



1 comment:

  1. Oh my god, that's horrible. Arkansas? Nothing is worth that hellhole.

    ReplyDelete