Sunday, October 16, 2011

Finally, back to the Badlands

I'm happy to see James fixing on building his monastery deep in the Badlands, as a challenge to Bastardville.    That was sort of what I had hoped would have happened ages ago.

I was a bit surprised as to just how little action has gone on inside Bastardville.   I think we've only had one session where people have poked around inside the town.   Since there were several lucrative dungeons nearby, I'd expected that people would have used it for a base more often.  But, I guess the taxes and fees were too high (not that I'd expected you guys to have paid them all in full each visit).

I suppose the whole paladin-warlock-lynchmob blow up got that all off course.

In any case, I'm interested to see a ramp up with Lucius Bastardo in the near future.

3 comments:

  1. When do we just start raiding Bastardville in hopes of toppling Lucous Bastardo once and for all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as you want to

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucius Bastardo has menaced Ping and his family for too long! Bastardville must be freed from his oppression!

    I say we march a small army down there and perform hit and run ambushes to try to weaken his forces, followed by a quiet midnight raid aimed straight at his stronghold.

    Well...next time. I won't be able to play this weekend.

    ReplyDelete