Monday, September 19, 2016

Ditherer is Dead--Slap Iron, Varmits

I really want to do a Wild West skirmish miniatures game, but have been severely dithering about Scale --54mm plastic, big and cheap,  HO plastic--super cheap, super abundant, lots of cheap accessories, but super small and cheesy, or go with 25-28mm metal--more expensive but plays well with all the other stuff I already have..


I woke up this morning and all dithering is gone.


I intend to run a series of skirmish gunfights on the session after Andrew leaves us for Oz and leaves off Blades in the Dark.


Rules:   Fistfull of Lead (simple, fast, initiative ripped off from Savage Worlds)


Scale:  25mm metal.  It's just better if all my stuff can play together.


New Figures:  I've ordered 6 more Banditos and 7 more Gunslingers (4 with rifles).  With what I already have, should be more than enough.


New Terrain:  I've ordered a Saloon in 28mm, which has a fully detailed interior.   I already have a barn which I have assembled, and a church, which I haven't.


Prospective Purchases:   maybe some mounted figures, since I don't have any of those, maybe a Bank, General Store or Sheriff's Office building.    I do recommend Knuckleduster Miniatures for selection, I hope the ordered materials are good, but price and offerings were good.


Saloon:

No comments:

Post a Comment