Sunday, September 25, 2016

September Project #2: American Church

I've had this boxed on my shelf for at least 2 years, maybe 3-4.  A 28mm American Church from Renedra, which I bought at the Comic Store West.   I put together the matching barn a year or two ago and we've used it in game.  The church will make a nice building for the Wild West shoot-out town.

Assembled and Primed:

Painted:


It was actually a tough assemble since it is model airplane type plastic and doesn't have any serious helpful guide holes.   The roof isn't snug and the steeple's crooked, but it will serve.  

I finally threw away my 15 year old bottle of cheap Wal-mart white craft paint.   There was still some left, but it just didn't cover nicely.   I had to give it a second coat of another brand of white paint.

I shouldn't have used black primer.   White or even gray would have made life easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment