Thursday, September 15, 2016

The Road Ahead

Since it appears that we've got one more Blades in the Dark session before Andrew returns to the realm theatrical until New Years, we've got to think about what we're going to do next.  I've got a strange desire to branch out miniatures-wise.  I'm thinking of doing some Wild West figures in 54mm scale (i.e., green army man size).   Then maybe doing a short RPG campaign or just some miniatures battles.   I know its kind of stupid to wander away from my 25mm size, which has the advantage of making the figures useable in all sorts of other games.  Maybe I'll talk myself out of it.  Luckily I can't seem to find cheap and awesome Wild West buildings in 54mm right now, or I'd be unstoppable.

Marx Reissue of Cowboys, Trappers and Miners in 54mm




1 comment: