Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Publishing Update

I've made 3 hard copies of the Sky Mall and 2 copies of the Rule Booklet for use at the table.  I have one copy of the character generation charts for everyone for use at the table, and a pile of 20 character sheets.

Over at the Traveller wiki, I've uploaded all the Starship cards and Vehicle cards I've made.  So, if you want to try a space battle or two before Sunday, get a few cards and the Rule Booklet from the wiki page and you'll have everything you'll need.  Wiki page is here:

http://www.lordsofhack.com/traveller/doku.php?id=document_page

P.S.  I've put a link from the Lords of Hack wiki index page that led to the Badlands wiki that will also lead to the Traveller wiki.

P.P.S.  Blogger has certainly improved between the time I slacked off blogging in the winter and my recent return this month.  The comments are less buggy, and the navigation is generally improved.

2 comments:

  1. I suppose from now on we will call a brand new wiki for each campaign "standard operating procedure". Be advised that if you want a text copy of one of these wikis it is not hard to provide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess all one really needs to do is make a new page linked off the original wiki index page, and boom, new wiki.

    ReplyDelete