Saturday, July 13, 2013

I think it's done

I think I'm done with the Gear Book.

The last touches were the Poisons, which I finally decided to include,  a series of Alchemical items I found in a magazine and thought were fun (pickled orc eyes etc), and Special Beverages (some from a magazine, some from Hackmaster).

I'll look over it again a few times before I post it somewhere.   I have to decide whether I'm going to put in a contents page or index now, or wait until I print it out and add it to the end.  I'd like to take it to Office Max or something to print it out, since I'd rather have it be two-sided, since it's 30 pages, and I want to make 2-3 copies for the table.   It's so much easier making a contents page or index from a printed copy that trying to constantly jumping back and forth on screen.

I think I've gotten everything we'll need for quick reference.  It seems to have everything, more or less, from the Badlands book, plus a few things more.

2 comments:

  1. I think I speak for all the players when I have to ask the most important question of the new campaign:

    Will there be spurtles in the new gear book?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damned straight there are spurtles.

    ReplyDelete