Monday, October 6, 2014

Worst movie ever

It was called "The Meanest Men in the West" and xfinity on demand claimed it was a 1970 movie starring Charles Bronson and Lee Marvin, both fine drunk and violent movie stars. However, it turned out to be 2 episodes of the series "The Virginian"  one from 63 with Marvin, and one from 67 with Bronson.  The two episodes were incredibly hamfistedly edited together in pretense of making a single story, and padded out with pointless stock footage of cows and random pioneers.  I am just glad I didn't spend any money on it.

3 comments:

  1. I've got to admit that I've got no interest in those old westerns.

    I suppose I've always been a sucker for super heroes, though. I love me that new Avengers movie. Wish I could have seen that Guardians of the Galaxy in the theatre, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guardians is in the cheap theater behind vo-tech right now.

    As for westerns, I'm afraid that the only ones I like are a narrow handful of John Wayne and Clint Eastwood movies, with perhaps one or two others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ive actually enjoyed some of the more recent westerns the russel crowe and christian bale remake of 3;10 to yuma, even though it's a few years old now clint eastwoods the unforgiven, even sharon stones the quick and the dead was pretty good, only john wayne western i ever liked was the war wagon

    ReplyDelete