Monday, November 24, 2014

Grouchy Ramblings

It kind of cheeses me off that I sometimes end up using 3 machines to make a blog post.   My tablet takes the pictures OK, but when I try to type a post, the auto-correct makes such bizarre corrections that it's useless.   "Berserkers" become "westerners"   "My Sprue Nipper" becomes "MySpace" and other weirder stuff.   So, I e-mail the picture to myself, but if I try making the post on my Windows machine, it freezes up when I try to add a picture.  Therefore, I end up using my Firefox machine to finish the post.


Now, I also think I'm going to have to stop going to RPG.NET message boards.   They have a moderator who bills himself as a "Social Justice Warlock" and they spent a huge amount of time congratulating 5e for being more transgender friendly.   Bah, I've got time for this hair-pulling and jumping about? 


I guess I don't really enjoy RPG sites anymore, anyway.   I still love the Miniatures Page, perhaps since the miniatures hobby is so much more do-it-yourself, or maybe because it's more crammed with cranky old guys like me.


Good night, and get off my lawn.

1 comment:

  1. "They have a moderator who bills himself as a "Social Justice Warlock" and they spent a huge amount of time congratulating 5e for being more transgender friendly. "

    What for RPG message boards are you going to??!??1? I guess I've stopped visiting the "kiddie boards" entirely and insulated myself in the grognard and alt boards.

    ReplyDelete