Saturday, October 22, 2016

Miniatures Needs for To A Bloody Pulp

DAMES!!!!  I'm waiting for my order from Pulp Figures to arrive, it finally shipped yesterday. I need to see if they play well with my other minis, scale wise.  If they do, then there are some awesome DAMES and others I am willing to spring for.  They're a little too expensive if they're also too big.

NAZI'S!!! I don't have any freaking Nazi's.  Old Glory has some WWI guys at a reasonable price, but I can't decide between the all rifle 10 pack and the pack with 6 pistol guys and 4 rifle guys.

MORE COPS:  I should get another pack of 5 cops.

HEROES:  if the pulp figures work out, maybe some of their hero figures,

BUILDINGS:  I have a plan to scratch build some buildings for the street grid, but I'm tempted to get into HO scale buildings, a little smaller than 28mms, but okay.  They look awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment