Sunday, October 16, 2016

October Project #12 The Water Works--Where the Wild West reaches its finish

First I created a small pond, and coated the water area with 2 coats of a clear varnish.   I think the bright blue made any significant effect by the varnish moot.

So, for the final build, the creek, I actually scaled back my earlier ambition (painted river bank, varnished water area) and just painted 2 strips of cardboard blue.   These at least will reach the length or width of the table, unlike my older, more elaborate river, which was built for my older, narrow table.

So, now the Wild West project is complete, the miniatures are painted and all the terrain is ready.   Yee-Haw.   On to Pulp Projects next.   I did make one decision about the Pulp Game,  I have given up on an extensive set of period vehicles and instead bought a crap-ton of Matchbox cars.




No comments:

Post a Comment