Tuesday, October 18, 2016

To a Bloody Pulp, Project #1: Heavily Armed Henchmen

First the Standing ones:
Next the Kneeling Ones
There's a story behind these guys.   They are WW2 British Commando figures I bought many years ago at a Convention.  I never liked the green paint job I had on them.   When I found a doable means of stripping the old paint off (Soaking them in a pickle jar full of Pine-Sol overnight and rubbing with paper towels)  I decided to give them a new coat.

I thought they'd be good as heavily armed henchmen of some sort, if I changed the color scheme.   I gave them charcoal shirts, hats and boots, and beige trousers, and think it worked out pretty well.   The figures are, in retrospect, not especially good, but I think they're now pretty useful (I wouldn't ever really need British WW2 Commandos for anything.)

No comments:

Post a Comment