Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday Grab-bag

  • Tearing off the band-aid:  immediately after posting this, I'm going downstairs and chucking the toadmen.  No more shilly-shallying.
  • Gear Book draft:  I'm going to e-mail everyone on the Lords of Hack list a PDF of the current draft of the Gear Book for the Badlands.  Some of it is familiar from Return of the Trolls, but I've tried to key it more directly to the AD&D players handbook list and work out from there.  I've also tried to give direct game effects to a wide variety of tools (and musical instruments).
  • Near future focus:  I want to start thinking about what makes a good session.  I think I want to look at some old logs and decide what the best sessions have in common and how I can use structure to support more of the best kind of sessions.

1 comment: