Sunday, September 26, 2010

Victory over History!

The mojo was with me this weekend.  I glue, primed and painted my bag of 30 Saxon spearmen. Now, after all these years, I've worked my way through all of the Old Glory historical miniatures I had bought during their 40% off blow-out, way back in the before-time.

I've just about decided to throw the science fiction toad men away.  They'd be cool if they were anything close to the right size.  I have about 30 of them, most with back-pack laser guns, and a few on rocket-cycles.  But, they're only about 10mm in size, coming to about knee-high to a Saxon spearman.

Once I deal with the toad men, I'm free.  All of the remaining unpainted lead I'll have will have been given to me rather than bought by me.  

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Being able to throw something away is a big step. I know I quite sadly just threw out a pile of gaming stuff I've had sitting mouldering in my closet, some of which I've had for 25 years, and haven't played in almost 20 years.

    Now if I could just knuckle down and get some painting done...

    ReplyDelete