Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Dungeon Robber

Dungeon Robber is a simple online, text-based game of dungeon exploring.  It uses a modified version of the 1eDMG random map generator to get you wander around the dungeon and make encounters.   It's entertaining, but incredibly brutal.  Even if you are very cautious and constantly flee to the surface for rest, you can just get randomly killed by traps.   Anyway, I've been playing it off and on lately, and if you want to take a look:

http://blogofholding.com/dungeonrobber/

3 comments:

  1. I played with this for a good couple of hours last night, never got above level 3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got to level 2 in 10 minutes just by fishing. I came back to town with all sorts of loot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard that you need a +1 magic fishing pole to kill the sea monster

    ReplyDelete