Thursday, November 14, 2013

Airfix Robin Hood

I bought a package of Airfix  HO-scale (approx 20mm) Robin Hood figures through Amazon the other day.  My brother had a set of these when I was a kid, and I needed to reach the "free shipping" threshold for a book I was ordering, so I picked them up.    There are about 50 of the figures for a little under $10.  Man, I wish they were just a little bigger, they're neat figures and reasonably priced.  They're just a little short for the rest of my guys.


3 comments:

  1. that's fine just use them as pygmies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, Gary Gygax recommended using just this very set as Elves, back in the 70's, as Elves were supposed to be a head shorter than humans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would opine that all of Dave's elves are dirty hippies from the 1970's!

    ReplyDelete