Monday, November 25, 2013

Painting Progress

I haven't done any painting since the Crab People and White Apes for Mutants and Muskets, but the Convention got my wheels greased again.   I had a box of 8 GW knights that had sat on my shelf for a year or so, I managed to glue those together and prime them this weekend (I'm still leary of gluing together 30 Vikings, but we'll see).  I also primed 8 ape commandos, and a half dozen thieves and rangers (possibly for "The Masked Archer of the Apocalypse") and 4 of my dismounted crusader knights I bought at the con.  

I forced myself to prepare a lot of my less recent purchases, rather than shoving them aside and doing all my new toys up front.  But, I do admit the GW knights are all fancy-like, not as plain-jane as the historical knights I've gotten more recently.

1 comment:

  1. We should have things primed and glued before our painting party.

    ReplyDelete