Saturday, July 2, 2011

Lords of Hack page

I've got all of the logs and portchester news entries updated on the Lords of Hack page.  I've also updated the characters page on the site.  Take a look, and if there is anything about your character that is incorrect and you'd like me to fix, let me know.

I also put all my character info about Nigel Mysterio (and please log-writers, it's Mysterio, NOT Mysterioso) on a PDF character sheet and uploaded it to the page.  Take a look, if you're curious.  If anyone who doesn't know how to upload documents to the page and wants to have his character sheet there too, just mail it to me.

It took me a little longer than I thought it would to get all the various bits and hunks of paper into a single file, but It should make it easier to update between each session.   I needed to buy a metric crapload of furniture to make my place liveable.  It's going to cost me 54gp per month to pay all the varlets I need.  I really should have some guards, but need to wait for the next deal-out.

2 comments:

  1. After reading Nigel's character sheet, I have to say that Nigel is really pimped out there. He really does practically need a gear caddy to keep everything organized when he's on a job.

    I also have to say that I wish we could've gotten to Alexandra's wedding before Septimus retired (and maybe before Septimus's attitude towards her kinda changed).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alexandra was a complete bitch to Septimus the last time they met. I always knew that he was going to come around sooner or later, I just figured that Taglac turning on us was that trigger. Septimus had to re-examine all of his relationships at that point, and he came to the (quite obvious) conclusion that Alexandra was just using him like a tool.

    ReplyDelete