Sunday, July 24, 2011

Preliminary List of Feats of Arms

I've been toying around with a list of Feats of Arms, many taken from 3rd edition, some inspired by 4th, others taken from Conan.  I should have looked over Savage Worlds again. Well, take a look at the list see if there are others you'd like to see:

Aimed Shot
Blind Fighting
Cleave
Daggerman
Dodge
Great Cleave
Hack on the Run
Horse Archer
Inspiring War Cry
Lead the Charge
Mobility
Mounted Combat
Power Attack
Powerful Charge
Rampage
Rapid Shot
Ride-By Attack
Shield Attack
Shield and Pike
Shot on the Run
Sunder
Sweep Attack
Terrifying War Cry
To-The-Hilt
Trample
Two-Weapon Fighting
War Dogs
Weapon Focus

4 comments:

  1. Some of these I know, most I can guess pretty well what they're for, and a few I'm not familiar with. I'll be curious to see how these gel into our 1st edition-ish game.

    My question would be: Are fighters going to keep their multiple attacks against low HD monsters, or would that become a feat to itself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know all the details yet, but I'd either keep it, or roll it into "Rampage".

    I'm still wavering back and forth about actually using the feats in the current game, and how many to use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rampage or cleave, either one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, that if even 1 first level or 2HD guy is in contact with you, it spoils the rampage.

    ReplyDelete