Thursday, September 19, 2013

Current Putterings

If the "Skull Collectors" do indeed follow the Brother Punchy Plan, that gives me some clear direction in my preparations.  I actually need to re-stock level 1 of Skull Mountain.  I don't know when the last time it was I actually had to (or got to) restock a level.   I just need to figure how Presfen will react to the loss of his brigand allies, and what he might do (and what he is able to do) to make his base secure, with them being gone. 

Also, I do have the area around Skull Mountain sketched out, but I need some more details for various locations.  There are some places of moderate safety and possible interest that would be worth scouting out.  I just need to make some up-close ground tiles and the like.

Good stuff all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment