Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Skull Mountain

I drew up the cross-section for this "Skull Mountain" dungeon and got to fiddling with it.  I got the first level done, but realized that you could very easily find yourself in level 1a, pretty quickly, so I plunged on and got that done.

Then, the more and more I thought about it, the more and more I realized that with a few overly aggressive moves and a little bad luck, you guys could end up in level 2, 3a, 3b, 4 or even 5b very, very quickly.  Yikes.

Right now, I've just finished up to level 4.  So, I might even finish the whole thing by Sunday (that's level 5a and 5b, and level 6 to go, and I probably should finish the nearby tower too, in case you decide for some reason that the inhabitants must die).

One thing I'm kind of feeling stupid about, I've been writing "Shoot" when I meant "Chute" all over the place.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you shouldn't have been playing dungeon robber while planning the dungeon.

    ReplyDelete