Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Side Games

I was thinking of perhaps doing a side game, a mini-campaign or something like that to test out ACKS during the summer.   It depends on my wife's work schedule and what people I could scrape together during off hours.  Current thought is one afternoon or morning a week from June to August, but there are other possibilities.

Two schemes:

Bandits of Orchester:   PC's are a group of bandits around the southern city of Orchester in the Gatavia province.   It would use a card-based encounter system (I'd play a character too).  Heavy on the Risk and Reward system: you'd increase danger directly for increased chance at loot.

Dungeon of Mulfando:  again, set around the southern city of Orchester, it would be a more traditional dungeon exploration game, again a random system of dungeon rooms and encounters, seeing how the encounters work out. (Exploring the dungeon of the founder of the Wizard School at Orchester).

2 comments:

  1. I work all during the week, but anytime on the weekends is good for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Need wiki help? Or do you want to use the current wiki?

    http://lordsofhack.com/home/doku.php

    ReplyDelete