Wednesday, June 26, 2013

After two days of Work (the bad kind); Back to Work (the good kind)

I spent Monday and Tuesday back at Work, teaching other teachers a graduate-level class on "Classical Rhetoric and The Common Core Standards", which went fantastically well.

But now, finally I can get back to more proper summer-time work.  This morning so far, I've soaked the parts of my model trucks and I've glue together and based my brand new Apes, and the King Theoden and Bullroarer Took miniatures I bought a while ago (the Crab people haven't arrived yet).  

An afternoon of gluing and painting awaits.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like an interesting class

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have "soaked the parts" of your trucks? What do you soak them in, and why? Should I be soaking my models?

    ReplyDelete