Thursday, June 27, 2013

Freaking Crab People

Well, my Crab People Miniatures came today.   They should have put a big warning label saying "Danger, you have to glue their arms on."  I hate gluing miniatures together, especially when it's a case of free-flapping arms.  So far two are done.   5 have their left arms on, and the last has had both arms fall back off when I tried to add the right arm.   Pooh.

Post Scriptum:  I went back down and tried to finish gluing them at about 9:00pm Thursday.  It suddenly was as easy as pie.  One, two, three, instantly glued together.   My working hypothesis is that the humidity in the air was preventing the glue from drying in a timely fashion, and when I went back, the rain storm in the early evening had sucked out so much water from the air that the glue could properly dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment