Tuesday, January 19, 2016

I so want to do this

I saw this conversion of the Airfix desert fort into a medieval monastery model, and I so want to do it too:


It's at the following link:  Paul's Monastery Conversion


Of course, mine would turn out like Homer Simpson's barbeque pit,  and I have a Barn and a Church kits that I haven't put together yet.  Oh, and  a model Walled Fortress kit and some siege engines I haven't put together either.   Oh, and I have some miniatures to paint as well.  And what I really need are some medieval townhouses for more city work like Sunday's game.


I guess I have to put my foot down and not try to get an Airfix desert fort. 


Thank the lord, it's out of production.  I'm sure I could hunt down a used one, but no, I think I'm safe now.


Come to think of it, it may essentially be the same as the Medieval Fortress kit I've had sitting in my basement for a year.  Way to go, me.

2 comments:

  1. >>And what I really need are some medieval townhouses for more city work like Sunday's game.

    I'll see about starting some townhouses of my own. I'm thinking that a group of a half-dozen or so 3"x5" roof-removable shacks might be nifty.

    I'll see what I get the gumption for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure that I have those plenty of building material.

    ReplyDelete